Injury List

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Injury List

Post by Mickyj on Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:16 pm

I think we should add to the above list

MickyJ from sitting in the Alberton grand stand.Never again unless its raining !!!And I still have a backache !!
avatar
Mickyj
Admin

Posts : 2448
Join date : 2010-03-02
Age : 54
Location : Richmond SA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Injury List

Post by Eagle014 on Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:47 pm

Mickyj wrote:I think we should add to the above list

MickyJ from sitting in the Alberton grand stand.Never again unless its raining !!!And I still have a backache !!
Laughing
As I keep reminding you Micky, the years are going forward not backwards, it's time to bite the bullet & bring out the cushions!!
avatar
Eagle014
Member

Posts : 351
Join date : 2010-03-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Injury List

Post by Mickyj on Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:57 pm

Eagle014 wrote:
Mickyj wrote:I think we should add to the above list

MickyJ from sitting in the Alberton grand stand.Never again unless its raining !!!And I still have a backache !!
Laughing
As I keep reminding you Micky, the years are going forward not backwards, it's time to bite the bullet & bring out the cushions!!

I wish I did Eagle 14,I'm still having problems bending:shock: .And don't be cheeky u looked like hop along cassidy climbing the stairs Laughing
avatar
Mickyj
Admin

Posts : 2448
Join date : 2010-03-02
Age : 54
Location : Richmond SA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Injury List

Post by Mickyj on Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:59 pm

eaglehaslanded wrote:The latest injury news courtesy of wwtfc.com.au

Tom Corbett - Knee - 2 weeks

Aaron Day - Fractured Cheekbone - 2 weeks

James Stewart - Hamstring - 1 week

Leigh Treeby - Hamstring - 2 weeks

Travis Lane - Hamstring - 4 weeks

Jarrad Wright - Hamstring - 5 weeks

Rhett Biglands - Groin - Test

Cody Hicks - Back - Test

Jay Cheep - Hamstring - 1 week

Craig Fitzgerald - ACL (Knee) - Season

Over heard Tom Corbet Friday night say 4 weeks away .
Jimmy Stewart told me he'd be back after the bye.
Treeby should be the same .
avatar
Mickyj
Admin

Posts : 2448
Join date : 2010-03-02
Age : 54
Location : Richmond SA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Injury List

Post by Columbo on Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:03 pm

Bad luck (yet again) for Boofa....was looking good Sunday too.
avatar
Columbo
Member

Posts : 580
Join date : 2010-03-04
Age : 41
Location : Percy Fox Grandstand

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Injury List

Post by Eagle014 on Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:22 pm

News from training tonight:

Symmo - didn't train
Grockes - didn't train
Sorry, no info on reason.
Day trained in helmet
Bernie Vince, Jimmy S, Biggles, Cheepy, Hicks - did all training with rest of squad.
Don't think we'll see Treebs this week, didn't train with the main group, only on sidelines.
Unfortunately, we wont have to worry about the Power taking Salts, he's out for approx 3 weeks with calf injury.
For those of you that are interested, we can remove Mickyj from the injury list. He's fully recovered from his visit to the Alberton stand & ready for the Richmond stand, could be back on the injury list after Saturday Wink
avatar
Eagle014
Member

Posts : 351
Join date : 2010-03-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Injury List

Post by Mickyj on Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:09 pm

Eagle014 wrote:News from training tonight:

Symmo - didn't train
Grockes - didn't train
Sorry, no info on reason.
Day trained in helmet
Bernie Vince, Jimmy S, Biggles, Cheepy, Hicks - did all training with rest of squad.
Don't think we'll see Treebs this week, didn't train with the main group, only on sidelines.
Unfortunately, we wont have to worry about the Power taking Salts, he's out for approx 3 weeks with calf injury.
For those of you that are interested, we can remove Mickyj from the injury list. He's fully recovered from his visit to the Alberton stand & ready for the Richmond stand, could be back on the injury list after Saturday Wink

what Eagle 14 didnt know is I have started "TRAINING" cough cough Shocked Laughing .I went for a 40 minute walk sunday and then a 45 minute walk monday .hopefully the stand wont beat me this week !!!
Laughing Laughing
avatar
Mickyj
Admin

Posts : 2448
Join date : 2010-03-02
Age : 54
Location : Richmond SA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Injury List

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum